Empowerment & Advancement
CREATE believes that promoting cultural pride and family unity within a safe, multicultural environment is fundamental to meeting the needs of at-risk youth and supports the following objectives:
- Reduce risk factors by identifying and building upon known strengths.
- Build relationships between school, family, and the community.
- Provide skills which promote literacy and self-motivated learning.
- Encourage youth to take responsibility for their own choices.
- Develop youth as leaders.
The mission of create is to provide at-risk and underserved youth and their families with support, opportunities, and resources that promote the educational, vocational, and personal success.